Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So, I am back in town after my Thanksgiving excursion to Texas with Our Lady of the Squirrels... the holiday itself was very nice but my journey home was a total nightmare involving me getting stuck in Chicago overnight on Sunday and not making it back home until Monday afternoon. I don't have time to get into the whole traumatic saga, but I would like to strongly urge the entire readership to NEVER FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES. They are a shoddy and incompetent organization whose employees will repeatedly lie to your face for no discernable reason. Anyhow, I've got some work backup I'm still trying to get through as a result, but I do have a few items to share with you before getting back into that this morning:
  1. Reader Andrea B. reports that while most of the other elements that we had previously uncovered about the life-threatening Shania Twain Apprentice episode were in evidence when the show aired last Thursday, there was NO MENTION OF THE STAGECOACH ACCIDENT that made all the local papers at the time and has been extensively covered here. Does no one care? Are we just going to let a taste-deficient fat-cat get away with endangering the lives of our city's horses, police officers, and everyday citizens such as you or me? Apparently so...
  2. Okay, how about if instead of some cops and average New Yorkers being under siege it was an 80-year old church organist and instead of Donald Trump instigating the rampage it was an angry and volatile billy goat? Might you be interested then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home