Monday, July 17, 2006



It's happened again... there's a two-headed kitten on the loose! And I say on the loose because I've just seen the latest report: the two-headed kitten has not been seen since Friday! Lord knows the hijinks and mischief a kitten with two faces could get into... shredding a double-roll of toilet paper, batting about the world's largest ball of twine, dying from complications caused by its freakish deformity and being eaten by its mother, the possibilities are endless. So be on the lookout for the missing mutant, and thanks once again to reader Will H. for the kick-ass graphic for two-pussed puss alerts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a bit since I've perused iaafots, and what do I see when I did ?
Thanks for the shout out!
or is it props?
Anyway, big ups to you for re-posting my piece of photoshopped wondercrap.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home