Friday, April 21, 2006


Hey, there's wildlife out my window now! So perhaps you've been wondering, other than looking at squirrels and unpacking and etc., what are we up to these days? Well, let me quickly fill you in on this week's activites: last night we went to see Jandek, tonight we're going to see the Beaver Trilogy, and the weekend's plan can be found down at the bottom of the list here (Jeff Krulik and Chuck Statler)! Lack of cultural activites my ass, including Art Brut last month and Ladytron next week I've probably already done about as much in Portland as I did in 6 years of living in NYC. Granted, actually leaving the house might've kept me a little more active back east, but still.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! don't forget last night's Celebrity Sighting!

and we might go see Norfolk & Western on the 28th (they are always lovely live)...

F, olots

3:22 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Oh yes, and we saw Scott McCaughey of the Young Fresh Fellows in the audience at the Jandek show too. And all of the guys that we know will be so envious of our charm and our wit.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellllooooo from nyc. cute house i hear. a jandek mix cd made by scooter could be a great gift. for someone. ok, for me!

tshelly

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home