Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Helloooo, readers! Firstly, I am now in my new hometown of Portland, Oregon. Secondly, the container with all my wordly possessions showed up this morning and after carrying in boxes all day long I can barely move. However, there is a very sad tip that has been sent in by reader Roger P. that must be addressed before I finally up and collapse from exhaustion: former Minnesota Twins outfielder Kirby Puckett has died. As Roger has surprisingly remembered, Kirby Puckett was one of my all-time favorite ballplayers, and while I did see the news yesterday that he'd suffered a stroke, I had not yet heard that he was dead until checking my email and receiving the tip just now. Man... R.I.P. Kirby.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on the move!
Syd

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scooter! Glad you made it in one piece and all. Welcome back to the bloggin'. Here's a nice link for you to check out after you finish schlepping boxes. I believe its right up your alley.

http://cuteoverload.com/

andrea

Hi Syd!!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home