Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I hope you've taken the time to check out Chuck Klosterman's Super Bowl writing that I directed you towards yesterday, I am continuing to enjoy it greatly myself. But sometimes words just aren't enough... so today I've found some awesome pictures to help get you fired up for the big game on Sunday. Big Ben, The Bus, The Crescent Wrench, all your favorite Steelers have been drawn by a Mr. Paul McRae and posted to his Flickr account for you to enjoy - also, though he's not a Steeler, I would like to honorably mention this striking rendering of Reggie White. And even though I will be rooting for Pittsburgh in this contest there are going to be two teams playing, so I've found this photo of a Seahawks fan for any readers who may prefer Seattle... oh wait, and to make things even more fair and balanced I've found another one, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home