Thursday, September 08, 2005

I've gotten a couple of tips this afternoon... one, from reader Andrea B., has some timely and squirrelly interest to it, but I don't think I am going to be able to get it together until tomorrow (I am having a photo posting issue here at the moment and posting a photo is key for that tip). However, this other lil tip from reader Sarah W. is good to go. It's a link to a piercing establishment, and as you may be aware I do not at all care for the piercing. Really, I don't go in for tattoos or any other sorta body modification either, but I don't mind if other people have tattoos, they're just not for me. But piercing and all the rest, I feel, should not be for anybody.... not that I'll try to stop you or anything, I'm just saying that I find it nasty. The draw at this link, though, is just their robot mascot, who I believe is the same robot I own except he's not red and silver and he still possesses his tiny claw hands. So, to summarize: piercing boo, robot yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home