Tuesday, September 27, 2005

As you may have already suspected, I'm just going to throw my few remaining observations about A:MS in with the next episode, this weekend I was a little lazy and now I'm a little busy and that's what's up with that. I'll throw out a little teaser fact, though: 2 of the candidates are in Mensa! Yep. I do have a tip in from reader Jay O. that can help you fill those lonely hours until I have time for something a bit more substansive: Boy Meets World fan fiction! What if Topanga and Shawn had gotten together ? What if Eric had decided to kick Mr. Feeny's ass? What if Cory were attacked by squirrels? I only know for sure that you'll find the answer to one of those questions at the link, but I'm sure you'll find many more answers to questions you never even knew you had if you just take a moment to browse through their selection. Also, I've linked to it before but the time is ripe to link to it again: some of Rider Strong's own moving verse.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mensa Schmensa. I just realized I'm two degrees from Elvis.

Fred Travelena>Ann Margaret> Elvis.

who's the queen, baby? me. that's who.

(king me!)
frances

11:10 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

yeah okay, bu here's the REALLY mind-blowing part for me: frances>fred travalena>ian ziering. (Z me!)

also, i do hope you read the poetry of Rider Strong before taking time to comment. first things first.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god. you're right. genius:

"Potted plants.
American class.
Full of falsely followed fam'ly
values. "

oh. fam'ly. that's right. Fuck the "i" in family, man!

so real.
so.
real.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home