Monday, August 29, 2005


SO, I have a whole bunch of photos and etc. from my vacation in Oregon that I need to get fixed up for posting on Flickr and here in coming days, but I've had very little sleep and can hardly formulate a coherent thought at the moment... but I've got a very sweet girlfriend in Portland and we're all in love and whatnot and la la la. As soon as I get sufficiently rested I'm going to have to start writing a script for the heartwarming blockbuster romantic comedy adaption of the story that Hollywood is clamoring for... a few possible titles I've come up with are "Must Love Bun E. Carlos" or "You've Got Kale!". This photo is from down around Crater Lake. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go miss my Frances for a bit before toppling over into my wastebasket from the extreme exhaustion I'm currently grabblin' with here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

must love Bun E Carlos! that I'd pay 10 bucks to see....

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home