Friday, August 05, 2005

Ok, today I'm just tired and SWAMped... and as I've just explained to a complainant, this shit don't grow on trees, y'know. No, indeed, blood, sweat, and tears go into this, and all for you, my readers. So cut me some slack. I did just overhear a mildy intriguing conversation on the elevator, though, so let me pretend to be Overheard in New York for a moment before descending back into the mine... this is between some consultant dude and a service coordinator guy who sits at the front desk, both leaving for the day and talking about the extreme hotness.

Con: Before too long it'll be getting nice again, though. Autumn, that's my favorite.
SC: Yeah, yeah. Autumn and fall.
Con: So where do you live, anyway?
SC: Jersey.

I don't really know if that last part's relevant, but I thought I'd include the whole of what I heard. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some numbers and digits to input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home