Wednesday, August 03, 2005

OK, let's try to post a little something unrelated to my general silly goofiness these days... I'm helped in this goal by reader Jenn S., who has sent in a few tips. I think this first boy's problems maybe could have been avoided if he'd decided to sneak into class naked and tickle his teacher's feet instead... or at least he might have gotten a slightly less messy sentence. Also, all on my own I have this link to share which was left over from my inflatables research. This picture tells it all on this unique bouncer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up with the inflatable chest on the guy standing next to the inflatable sinking titanic?

Mike A

12:02 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

i'm not sure, but i think it's somewhat related to my question of why the kids climbing through the burger's orifice appear to be real but the mom looking in the burger's window is decidedly not.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home