Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's a small world wide web after all... I've spent many an hour in the past wasting time flipping through these Tick Tock Toy archives, probably even linking to them here once or twice (I heartily recommend bookmarking that site, there is so much goodness to be looked at there). Then today I got a comment on this photo over on Flickr by a fella who, upon looking at his photos and clicking on an attendant link, has been revealed to be the man behind that site! Crazy... Anyhow, I've now found that he also does these Mr. Toast comics, which I've been enjoying going through this morning - in particular the "Comic Strip" and "Recent Work" sections. Here are a few random favorites, now get over there and look at each and every one of the rest yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home