Thursday, August 04, 2005

I knew as soon as I wrote "mark my words" yesterday that I would live to regret it. Between the work that I really really need to be doing and the daydreaming that I am doing, I haven't found anything to blog about... well, anything other than tiny cars, tiny cars, and tiny cars that is! I don't think there's much more I need to say about them... they are cars, they are tiny, and there are tons of cool old photos, illustrations, etc. about them to be looked at longingly and at length. Oh, which reminds me - also the stretch limo of tiny cars.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big news out of baltimore! You might be needed there sooner than you thought.

Mike A

12:57 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

oh, shit! i will say that i've been questioning some of Mazzilli's managerial skills all season long, but - wow. Well, things should get right back on track now that, um, Sam Perlozzo? is in charge. Yeah. Oh, Orioles....... well, unlucky in (listening to) baseball, lucky... elsewhere.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home