Sunday, July 10, 2005


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tinglebutt. This looks like dodgeball, or more specifically bombardment as it was called at my school. When I grew up Dodgeball and Bombardment were two distinct games, Dodgeball was played with one ball, and Bombardment was played with multiple balls. In the modern era though, it seems there is no more dodgeball, and only bombardment, which is now called dodgeball, and seen in the movie "dodgeball" and in the professional dodgeball sometimes broadcast on the television. BTW the original dodgeball game was considered more strategic, and bombardment was more general mayhem, which I guess suits todays MTV generation more. It would have been nice if the movie dodgeball was called Tinglebutt.

Mike A

7:56 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

you know, i had a feeling that if any reader out there would know the ins and outs of tinglebutt, it would be reader mike a. I'll see if I can find any further dodgeball info to add once i get a minute's peace here... like maybe what the game's called where you just line a bunch of kids up against a wall and wing balls at them.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home