Thursday, June 09, 2005

There are developments to report in the Lancaster Squirrel Bombing Case: the culprits have been apprehended, or at least identified by school officials, who evidently had not yet informed police of this identification at the time the article was written. Also, the spray-painting kids behind the non-squirrel senior pranking have turned themselves in. In further squirrel news updates, one of the British restaurants I had previously reported as having squirrel on its menu (unless I just dreamed about posting that link, because I can't seem to find it now... I hope not, because that would be a huge waste of my limited dreaming time) no longer does. AND as long as I'm here and the subject is squirrels, here are a couple photos of an 8 ft. tall squirrel in Alberta as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home