Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A quick glance at the Daily News just now has turned up news of a mastiff manhole mishap in my neighborhood of Ponta Verde/the GPT/Garden Spot of the Universe. At the beginning of my reading I was curious as to why a 72 year old man's dog was named Bling, but by the end that question had been supplanted by a curiousity as to how a 72 year old man got himself a 30 year old wife. Not that I have a problem with it, she does display a touching concern for her spouse's well-being in the article, plus it makes me hopeful that perhaps the reason I haven't been able to track down a soulmate for myself is that she isn't born yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because she is beautiful and i love her and she is not affected by ageist propaganda Bling is named Bling because he is gold on black
VIVA LEVITRA

5:29 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Oh... I knew that one of these days someone I wrote some snide crack about was actually going to read it... I feel like a real jerk, I've long admired your work, too! Anyway, I hope you and Bling are ok, and I meant no harm, just trying to be "funny" or something.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. - Ponta isn't a word in spanish

7:59 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

no, but ponta and verde are words in portugeuse

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home