Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh crap... I knew that sooner or later someone I wrote a snarky quip about would actually read it, and I think that has now happened. Could be an imposter, of course, but I'm fairly sure that Nat Finkelstein just commented on my post about his recent fall into a Greenpoint manhole with his dog, Bling. I feel like a total asshole now! Particularly since I soon realized that I know and admire his work as a photographer. Well, I guess they may have made a snide comment or two around the Factory back in the day, too, and... whatcha gonna do. Anyway, I do sincerely hope that Nat and Bling are ok, and highly recommend the readership go check out his current show, which is at The Gallery at SohoGrandHotel, 310 West Broadway, through August 17th.

UPDATE: Okay, after writing the previous, I also wrote a short apology to Nat himself via the contact info on his website, and have received a reply in which he's very cool about the snarkiness. So all's good, and I recommend his show even more highly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home