Monday, April 25, 2005


So, the new topic of the week is neither exploding toads nor goat spotting, but aviation (though those toads are a clear sign of the apocalypse and that story will definitely be tracked). Actually, it's starting to look as though I could have easily gone with the narrower topic of helicopters and had plenty of content to work with, but I've got some non-rotary air scans like this one to share, too, so aviation it is. To begin with, I've found this site which has many super cool pictures of helicopters of the future, as well as even cooler hovercraft of the future (floating 6 inches above the ground is still aviation in my book) and other crap of the future. Really, pretty much everything on this site is interesting to look at, airborne or not. I am so looking forward to the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home