Friday, April 22, 2005

Ok, the network here is currently functional, Blogger is letting me in, and at the moment I have no work to do. Accordingly, I would expect that this will be the only thing you hear from me today (Murphy's law!). Hopefully not, though. While I try to get some of the usual Friday material whipped into shape, I would suggest taking a moment to check out some of the new commentary, as reader Andrew H. has provided a number of interesting links to enjoy. Also, here is a link to a story on the Canadian prime minister's television address last night just in case anyone cares to try to figure out what's going on up there with this possible collapse of their current Liberal government. Oh, and word has just come in that reader Andrea B. spotted the carrot this morning, so he is ok (or perhaps they just have an endless supply of carrot fodder waiting to replace the inevitable casualties).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home