Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oh, damn this "work" all to hell... you're cutting into my blogging time, you stupid clients. Anyhow, first up today we've got a headline derby on our hands:
British Motorist Hurt in Drive-by Sausage Strike - Chicago Sun-Times, Drive-by Porking - MegaStar.co.uk, Motorist Battered by Sausage - Scotland on Sunday, Motorist's Nose Broken by Sausage - BBC News, Motorist Injured by Flying Frozen Sausage - Newsday, 'Offending' Sausage Breaks Driver's Nose - News.in India, Driver Tells of Hurled Banger Horror - East Anglian Daily Times, and our winner, Case of Banger and Smash For Motorist - Guardian UK.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

I have thought about this firing for blogging before, but I never talk about work specifics or who I work for really (except a little maybe when my dept. was in the process of getting outsourced)... one semi-interesting thing I did work on recently was this overview of the different methods of corporate communication available to executives and there was a section encouraging these execs to start their own blog. Also, reader Jay O. recently sent me a link to this review of a book about the industry I work for (as a 'designer') - http://www.verbosity.net/blog/200504archive001.html .... sounded interesting but then a lot of reviewers on Amazon seem to think it's a boring and poorly written piece of crap, so now i dunno.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home