Friday, April 22, 2005

In an attempt to save time and make sure that I finish with my Apprentice commentary this afternoon I'm going to adopt the following convention: instances which I think might provide the slightest basis for insinuating that Alex Thomason has a taste for cock meat will simply be highlighted and you can provide your own quip if you so choose. It was interesting at the top of the show to notice that Tana Goertz and the others seemed to think that Chris Shelton would not be the one fired last week. "Bren, he's a big zero," opined Tana. Since no one had ever said anything negative concerning Mr. Olswanger previously as far as I can recall, this immediately started me thinking that it might be Bren rather than Alex getting canned this week. Though he hadn't seemed to have gotten attacked particularly hard in last week's boardroom it was also a bit of a surprise to hear that Bren himself felt he was now on thin ice. "I'm lower than whale crap at the bottom of the ocean," he told us in what may have been attempt to multi-task and audition for a job anchoring the CBS Evening News in addition to the Trump gig. His next words totally threw me for a loop, "I'm tired of the blood in my mouth; then again, maybe the blood in my mouth is making me thirsty for more." I have no idea how my firewall was breached, but someone has clearly hacked into my computer and read the draft of my new children's book Count Cupcake, The Littlest Vampire, the tale of a diminutive undead misfit who wishes he were a cowboy, because that is a verbatim quote from the scene right before Cupcake pawns his tiny cape and heads west. Alex doesn't think Bren is a zero, though. "Bren is my oasis in this vast imbecilic land," he says before heading out for another boys' night out like the one they had before Chris' departure last week, this time at a cigar bar - Alex is into that male bonding, huh? "Tomorrow let's go balls to the wall." Stay tuned, the analysis will continue after this brief break for tunafish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home