Tuesday, April 19, 2005

In addition to the log skyscraper, Whitehorse is also home to the world's youngest high schoolers. Now for some of those tips I mentioned earlier. Reader Mike A. found this recipe while looking for Canadian cupcakes - I did that same search yesterday and oddly this recipe comes up a lot. Going forward these meaty treats will be known as Canadian Cupcakes (ala French Fries or Rocky Mountain Oysters), though in truth our northern neighbors seem to be quite familiar with the traditional cupcake, too. Next, reader Andrew H. has gotten a headstart on my trademark Google video search feature; I'm planning on composing a CanuckTV post myself before the week is out, but this one's good so I'm going to go ahead and use it right now. Judge Hatchett: "Mary said Phillip is a no good deadbeat Dad who was only using her as his Canadian sex Toy." AND reader Kirra B. has the link you need if you want to immigrate northward (in addition to that skilled worker route, I see that you can also apply to become a provincial nominee, which I'm thinking might be a quicker way to go if you were looking to settle in one of your more drab provinces that wanted some immigrants).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wren
That recipe you shared the link to sounds fantastic, I really want to try this one.
I appreciate you sharing it.
Hello from Montreal, Quebec!
Nice blog. :)
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Hearts_Afire

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home