Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm not sure if my repeated whining that I've been having to do actual work this week has sunk in yet, so I'll repeat it again, as it may be affecting the composition of my Apprentice thoughts this afternoon. I'll get down to business now, but just be warned that this will be coming in spurts (whoa, serious déjà vu there, I said the exact same thing to your grandma last night). The show continues to unfold pretty much just as I've been predicting for weeks, and here's how the remainder of the season is going to play out. I don't think they brought this up at all last night, but obviously Kendra has now definitely made the final four with her immunity next week, and now that Craig is the sole street smart survivor (and lone contestant of color) it would be surprising to see him go before it's down to four. No such guarantees for Tana, but especially after her 2nd win as PM last week I continue to feel strongly that she will be making the finals. Therefore, Net Worth must lose again next week, eliminating either Bren or Alex; since we know that Bren has already joined the Hewgley Law Firm down in Memphis, the assumption is that he is not making the final two. BUT last night Trump finally snapped at Alex a little once he learned that he had taken a nap rather than review the text for the brochure, not to mention that the previous week he said, "You hang out with losers, you become a loser, and that's what happened to Alex", so I'm leaning toward a surprising Thomason firing next week (but am not at all sure). Since the lesson imparted by the Donald this week was, "If you can't stay up all night you ought to be doing something else", one could also speculate that Tana and Craig should be doing something else, too, but whether or not their drowsiness ever comes up again I am now 100% convinced that Kendra is going to be winning this thing, defeating Tana in the final two showdown. Well, maybe 95%, but pretty certain. Alright, now that I've told you what to expect for the remainder of this show, let me now tell you what you saw last night, or rather, let me tell you once I finish constructing these bar charts and have more free time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is tana the self styled MILF? and if she is, wasn't she originally net worth, or does she just sound stupid?

MA

11:12 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

No, Tana went to college, she's just from Iowa.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

oh no, wait, i think you're right. Maybe if i'd graduated college myself I could keep track of these things. WELL, then maybe craig could go next week...

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home