Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm not sure how much readers enjoy the recurring Google video search feature, but I can say for a fact that I like it a whole lot, and that's what's really important. So here's the latest installment, HygieneTV:

Primetime Live: "And what germs are lurking in your gym? Our hidden cameras are everywhere. On weights, bikes, workout balls. Even Showers. And we found big germs, gross germs. And even a Strain of deadly germs.”

Live With Regis & Kelly: “Kelly: I think all the fecal matter was from the men. We'll take responsibility for some of the germs.”

Judge Hatchett: “Judge: Hush! You are eating off the dishes. >> It's her job. It ain't my job. >> Judge: you are eating off the dishes? >> So I will break them and throw them in the trash so I ain't got to wash them.”

The Jane Pauley Show: “I'm really like into oral hygiene. Hygiene in general. Jane: I think Chicago is probably the most romantic city in America. If you haven't been there lately.

Fox New Live: “Bring a change of clothing. If they get dirty after pelting the animals have them get changed. Ask about hygiene. Make sure the animals are kept clean and well kept. If not, perhaps go elsewhere.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home