Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hey, another Canadian has commented, this time from Montreal. The only time I've actually been to Canada, I should now admit, was a few days in Montreal back in 1987 (Canadians should not feel too slighted, as the only other time I've been outside of the U.S.A. was a week in Dublin a few years ago). I will have to scan in a few of my photos and relate the story of that trip sometime before the week is through, but not now. I took a moment to look at the website Wren left a link to, which is a message board kinda thing, and as luck would have it the current topic in their Animals section is squirrels. This got me to thinking about searching for Canadian squirrels and other wildlife, but really that whole country is overrun with squirrels, pikas, beavers, otters, raccoons, marmots, rabbits, lemmings, and the rest, so I'll just stick with squirrels in the Canadian news, which narrows things down to Sabrina the Flying Squirrel. And since that search got a bit narrower than I expected, I will also include this news about Britney Spears' beaver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home