Friday, April 15, 2005

AGAIN there is way too much work for me to do today, as has been the case all week... I am quite stressed, tired, and grumpy. You know, I also realized this morning that I haven't been out to have a cocktail since before cocktail week, or to put it in layman's terms, a month. I can't help but think that this omission may be negatively impacting my mood as well. It is unfair. However, reader Wendy J. has sent me a link to this brainteaser that is supposed to be suprisingly relaxing and rewarding - you just gaze at these two photos and try to spot the difference between them. Let's give it a try, hopefully it might help chill me out a little here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KLPTZYXM! Good grief Superman, you tricked me!!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home