Friday, March 25, 2005


You may want to mix yourself up a stinger or two before reading this news... I tuned in to The Apprentice a little late last night and then realized that it had started at 8:30 instead of 9 and I had missed most of it! So I don't really have much to write, but am going to see if maybe I can view some of the rest via Yahoo and NBC video clips over the weekend. I know this is rough, and believe me, I'm just sick about it, but if they're going to be moving shows around all willy-nilly they really ought to let me know. I liked The Office, though, whatever that's worth, particularly the receptionist, Jenna Fischer. A few fun facts: 1) she was in an acting class at age 6 with the guy who plays Kirk on The Gilmore Girls and later married his brother, and 2) Her cat Andy can proudly be seen in the 2005 Page-a-Day Cat Calendar as Mr. April 7. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home