Thursday, March 31, 2005


When I got home last night I was pleasantly surprised to find that the new Cabela's sporting goods catalog had arrived in the mail, just in time for fish & fishing week. The item that first struck my eye isn't a real fish, but it sure is real crazy. As with the catfish grabblers, I had no idea that there even were extreme towable enthusiasts, but I now have an idea that there are going to be a few less of them after this summer with the new Manta Ray on the market. There's a video of this flying death fish on the Sevylor website, but it doesn't show the parts where it flips over while you're flying up in the air and then flops back down to drag you underwater for awhile, or where your driver cracks the whip and you go spinning wildly into another boat or jetski or pier or outerspace. In short: recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home