Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I woke up this morning feeling very happy and energized, having gotten plenty of sleep and stepping outside to find a dry and warm new day. This afternoon the work I was scheduled to labor on did not materialize, so I took the opportunity to finally compose a few words concerning last week's Apprentice episode. Perhaps it is immodest for me to say so, but in my opinion they were unusually well-written and humorous words, quite making up for both their great delay and the unfortunate fact that I never saw most of the episode. Then I clicked on 'Publish Post'. Nothing happened. I clicked again and the progress bar at the bottom of the page began moving tediously rightward for approximately 20 minutes, at which point a page proclaiming "Internal Server Error" appeared. I clicked on the 'Back' button and was greeted by a fresh and clean posting form, quite devoid of any words, humorous or otherwise. I was unable to post anything for the rest of the day until this moment. I am now tired, uninterested in rewriting the demise of Erin Elmore, and filled with a passionate hatred of Blogger.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you had some great things to say about "As a former beauty queen I know about crowns, but not crown moldings" and also the cocky winking. BUT maybe you should consider writing these masterpieces in Word, and then copying them into blogger to avoid this kind of heart wrenching dissapointment for your fans.

Mike A

10:42 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I think that crown moldings line must have been in the chunk of the show I missed due to the unexpectedly early start time last week - did she really say that? I mostly just saw the boardroom, and did mention the winking. And excellent suggestion re: Word, I do so hate disappointing the fans. I hope to have time to try again today, though I'm afraid it's not going to be Nearly as hilarious the second time around - and let me tell you, it was really something else, man.

11:49 AM  
Blogger cyouincourt007 said...

I't was slack...like 3 days in a row out of the loop....

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home