Wednesday, February 09, 2005

You may have already guessed that I am once again bundled up sickly on my couch today, but it's going to take more than a little influenza to keep me down offa this internet entirely. I discovered this link on 'Buked and Scorned last month (at least that's where I think I found it), an entire page of science songs for children from the 50s which are really great - Eohippus from the More Nature Songs LP is a good place to get an idea of what they sound like (and to learn about the early evolutionary history of the horse). And, as if that is not already more than enough distraction from whatever you're supposed to be doing today, you can also go here to make your own church signs. As for myself, I'll be getting back to my juice and Popular DVDs now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home