Wednesday, February 02, 2005


Reader Andrea B. has sent in this awesome tip concerning Brooklynites and their awesomely cliched ways of expressing both their robotphobia and general retardation. It's only available as a PDF which I can't extract the text out of and I haven't managed to track down an online copy anywhere, so let's see if it is at all readable just posted as a picture... which it is, click to enlarge and then revel in the enjoyment of trying to decide which hipster is the most idiotic (my own vote goes to Stephen Vesecky with his sexy train suggestions.) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I visited Williamsburg 5 years ago, I was struck by the nascent, emerging, aborning and bourgening artist and just generally cool people scene there, and right then I decided, these people need a special train, a train as special as they are ... a ROBOT TRAIN! You'd think they'd be grateful, but no.

Peter S. Kalikow
Chairman, MTA

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home