Monday, February 14, 2005

Next up, reader Mike A. has sent in two tips over the past few days. The first one showed up on Friday evening, but I thought I should wait awhile since it was a story tailor-made for some outstanding headline derby action. But in a baffling development the headline writers slept on this one, so I'll just post the original in case you aren't already aware that Actor Tom Sizemore Fails Drug Test with Fake Penis (the Sun did come up with a nice variation, but it is very disappointing that I've found no article saying anything like "police are saving Sizemore's privates" or something... maybe if anyone remembered this movie things would have turned out differently). Then today Mike emailed the tipline about yesterday's mall shooting, which is of some interest to the two of us, at least, because we used to work in the Hudson Valley Mall as short order cooks at Papa Gino's. The only inside dope on the place that I can think of, however, is that it used to be pretty easy to shoplift at the record store there, which I'm not sure is that relevant to the case. Remembering that the Kingston newspaper is the Daily Freeman did help me find detailed local coverage fairly quickly, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the original "Whizzinator" damn it!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home