Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey all, sorry for any inconvenience that the lack of new badger facts and Apprentice jibber-jabber may be causing you, but I have become very very ill...I was all run down and headachy for a few days towards the end of last week, but Sunday night things really started to blossom into something special. But I do want to let you know that our friend Jason V. has sent word that Stale Popcorn has been put out of its misery after going on the fritz recently and the new internet in-spot is now Left Hand Pathos. Looking through the new set-up quickly I notice that Jason has linked to this shoelacing site that my roommate was just looking at the other day, and here's a question which arose when Jay was showing it to me: how can you patent a shoe-lacing method?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home