Thursday, January 13, 2005

When I got home last night I looked at the page for Konan Woodsraper again (since he is a go far get treed young man's dog and I am a go far get treed young man) and I noticed that his owner has himself what I think is an even better name than his dog's, Randy Gary. And then I noticed that there is a randygary.com... you may want to spend awhile looking through his whole site yourself, but if you're pressed for time here are a few of my favorite photos: Two Foxes, Wang Dang Sweet What Now ? and , Today's Haul: Six Rabbits, 3 Puppies (by the way, we've already learned that squirrels are essential for making s'mores and raccoons are good for fondue, but what dish can Randy cook to use up all those plump and delicious puppies? A: Mock apple pie).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home