Sunday, January 02, 2005


So here's a condensed holiday recap: I skipped out of work early on Thursday, had some tasty hot chocolate, did a little shopping, and saw The Incredibles, which I thought was a nice warm-up for a fun-filled, rockin' weekend. Instead I became violently ill at around 3am Friday morning and after several hours of vomiting spent the next day and a half alternately sweating profusely and freezing to death while unsuccessfully trying to fall asleep for more than 15 minutes in a row. I forced myself out of bed for awhile yesterday in order to attend a New Year's Day party, and since most of the other guests probably had gone out the night before I think my pain and infirmity wasn't particularly noticeable and I managed to have a pleasant enough afternoon despite this ill-timed illness. Today I'm starting to feel slightly better, the Jets just made the playoffs, and when I cut through McGolrick Park on my way to the grocery store earlier I met this squirrel who looks as though he's ready to kick somebody's ass, just like I am about to do to 2005. Oh yeah, it's on, baby new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home