Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Reader Teresa S. also sent in a tip regarding the gay bomb that the military brainstormed up recently... oh no, wait, in 1994, so maybe it has already been secretly rolled out by now. As I understand it (from the single explanatory sentence in the article), this weaponry is really only a gay bomb if you drop it on a bunch of men with no women around, so if anyone knows where a prototype might be obtained, the tipline address is to your immediate left. I know, you'd think that running the internet's go-to spot for raccoon attacks would be turn-on enough for the ladies (not to mention the burgeoning ski phenomenon angle) but still, the additional eye-opener that aphrodisiacal munitions provide couldn't hurt any. Also, if they are not already doing so I think the Pentagon should look into the possibility of combining this technology with that of the nude bomb for expediated results.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this one in the theaters. I hope I didn't see the gay bomb by accident!!!!

Mike A

3:46 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I think you're ok as far as your concerns about the get smart movie, mike, but did you see this (http://www.geocities.com/thezorrolegend/zorrogayblade/zorrogayblade.html) in the theater?

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hate to say it, but I am pretty sure I did. Can't remember much about it, but I do remember be a big george hamilton fan around the time "Love at First Bite" came out.

Mike A

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home