Monday, January 10, 2005

It would seem too early for another installment of Size For Size, Two For Two, Staple/Staple, Clip/Clip: Documents From The World Of Litigation Photocopying, but this document is related to the document from yesterday, so I'm going to allow it.

I: On x/x/xx 0948 – D contacted me at the XXXX Substation. I made a cassette recording of this interview which states the following:

The date is x/x/xx the time is 9:48 hours this is an interview with D.

D: Ok, on May 8 K told, asked me uh what dog ribs tasted like. I said people don't eat dogs. He said yes they do. I said well, uh some cultures eat dogs but we don't. Um, he said B eats dogs. I said what did it look like. He said a weeny dog. She gave it a shot and then cut it with a knife and took the skin off and ate it. Um-
K: Mommy (mumbling)
D: K, this is being taped. I don't want to talk to you right now. Um, K on the 9th at daycare, K uh and some of the other little boys were trying to poke a stick into um, a bird house uh, where there were babies. And that night I asked him if B ever made him hurt animals. He said yes I killed birds.
K: Mommy
D: K, I am doing this in the microphone right now, play with your stickerbook
K: But I got to tell you something
D: What ?
K: (Mumbling)
D: Um, on Saturday the 11th uh K and I went to Marineworld and um, he threw a penny into a pond and made a wish. Later that day he told me the wish was that B would never get out of jail
D: Um, on Sunday, May 12 he told me B wrecked a sports car. She didn't know how to drive it. She hit a tree. What color was it. Yellow. How many days did she have it. One. And he was laughing. I went on private property with B’s friends. They were chopping down trees. How? With a chainsaw. They even cut down one of those, he was pointing to a telephone pole. Were they big? Yes, real strong. I don't think they were supposed to be there. Later that day I asked him uh, do you ever think about B? He said all the time. Uh, maybe soon we can try to forget about it. He said mom, I try to forget and my brain just reminds me
K: (sitting, humming)
D: On June 4 a Tuesday I picked K up from A's and we were headed for XXXX and K says: B took me to the zoo. How did you get there? On an airplane. Big or little airplane? Big. Were there other people? Yes lots. Did you know them? No. Was K2 there? I think so. Did a lady tell you to fasten your seat belts? Yes. B took me to the lion ton first then to the one with the loudest noise. An elephant? Yes.
K: That's after the the after the elephant it was.
D: Where?
K: A tiger
D: Where was that? Do you know what town?
K: It was at the zoo.
D: Do you know where the zoo was?
K: No
D: Was it cold?
K: I think it was in the jungle.
D: Hummm
D: Thursday last of this past week which was what the date, um, the 6th um, I had found out that B2 had been convicted of four counts of child molestation and I was talking to K about um, going to the courtroom to see the man that had hurt the three big kids. Um, I asked him if he wanted to go with me he said no. I said I want you to tell me if you know the man. He said is it B2? I said yes. He said I don't need to go I know who he is. I said you do? He said yes, he is one of B’s friends. I asked him if he knew the names of any of other other of B’s friends. He said yes. When I asked him, he said I can't think right now. Um, I was asking him about B2. I said what does he look like? He said a man. I said is he older than me. He said yes. I asked was he nice? He said no. A few minutes later I asked K if F had showed him a picture of B2. He said yes. I said did you point him out? Yes. I asked him why he didn't tell F? He said I didn't want to. I asked if he were afraid? He said yes. I told him that he was safe and no one was going to hurt him. He said he hopes B2 goes to jail for a million years. I asked him why he didn't tell me. He said you never asked. I talked to A2 and told her of the above conversation she wanted to know if K could put B and B2 together. I told her he had already said uh he was one of B’s friends. Katy identified B2 and xxxx xx xx (cannot understand) B’s boyfriends I asked K if he knew B’s boyfriend. He said which one? He said she had lots of boyfriends. Um, was B2 one of B’s boyfriends? Yes. Did B have a birthday party for one of her boyfriends? Yes. Who? You know, the one we have been talking about? Yes. How do you know it was his birthday? Because he told me his birthday was before summer vacation.
K: Mommy
D: What?
K: Can I talk?
D: Just a minute, you can. What did the people have on? Nothing. What did B give the children to eat? Cake. You know what was on the cake? You won't believe this, a penis. Do you believe it? Yes, I do. What did B do with the cake? When it was her turn she peed on her piece. B2 took pictures of butts. I asked if B2 hurt him? He said no then rolled over and said oh yes he did. Like he was remembering. He said I am forgetting this stuff now. I asked him if he felt better that he had told me. He said yes but, I asked him if he was scared? He said real scared. I told him no one was going to hurt him. I asked him if he would tell the sheriff. He said I thought you said I didn't have to tell the sheriff anymore. I tried to impress upon him he has information and the sheriffs need to put these people in jail. I told him how proud I was that be could talk to me about it. He said I have one more secret. He wants to tell me but is just too scared. Later K told me that B2 wore brown tennis shoes with white stripes and the big toe was cut out on both shoes. He said he didn't wear socks. He said he has athletes foot and doesn't wear socks.
K: Sometimes he has athletes foot
D: Oh, sometimes. He asked him to pretend. Uh, I asked him to pretend we were in a trial and I was asking questions. What color were B2's shoes? Brown. I said good. Uh, they might try to get you mixed up. Just tell the truth. If you don't know, say you don't know. I asked him about the other color. White. I said what made the shoes look funny. The holes. He said B2 never wore socks, and he always had those shoes on. I asked um, where he lived. He said Texas. I said that's a long way away. I asked him if he lived where F and A2 and I took him. He said yes. I asked him if had a beard? No. Um, somewhere along the conversation I asked him if he ever saw B2's penis sticking out. Uh, no answer. Um, no answer didn't want to talk. I asked him if they ever anything in his butt. No answer. Before going to bed uh, uh, mom, I gotta tell you B and her friends never hurt me. I said K are you scared? Yes, very scared. I tried to reassure him, told him that I was so proud. Um, and that's about it.
K: Mommy
D: What?

Ok, the time now is 9:57 hours

At the end of this interview K made the statement: B2 did have a beard. D then asked K do you want to tell F some stuff. K stated no.

J: Refer to d.a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home