Thursday, January 20, 2005

I will be out on vacation tomorrow, celebrating Squirrel Appreciation Day (well, not entirely, but it really is Squirrel Apprectiation Day tomorrow). For you to amuse yourself in proper fashion in my absence, I've found some fun squirrel activites for you to do, such as the enigmatic Acorn Toss: "Toss on the shape of a squirrel. Hunt for acorns." In addition, here are a few stories of fellow squirrel appreciators around the world: "I was sitting on my couch one night and one of them ran up my arm. I flung my arm and it landed in the other room. After one ran up my arm I knew I had one, then I saw two, then four, the next thing I knew I had six.” and "The squirrels certainly had a taste for brake fluid and petrol. They found a nice cosy spot they were living right next to the carburettor." Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home