Monday, January 03, 2005

I notice that there is a leftover tip from Thursday that I did not notice in my rush for hot chocolate. First, though, I forgot to mention that said cocoa was obtained at City Bakery, and I highly recommend that you get yourself some there this winter if you are in the NYC area... the iconoclastic pretzel croissants that they mention in that review are also good and I don't think that either are what made me viciously vomitous later in the evening, as my companion reported no ill effects. One word of caution though: do not get your hopes up when you spy "The Chocolate Room" with the sedutive red light atop it, as you will find scant chocolate and zero prostitutes when you step within. Anyhow, the tip comes from reader Mike A. and is just a heads-up that there is a new robot in the NBA joining my mechanical hero from the playoffs, Rip Hamilton (I can't find any robotic photos of Rip right now, but if you go back into the archives and look for any Robot vs. Rapist posts in June or so perhaps some of those links still work...) Anyhow, they are probably both Bluetooth-enabled and are communicating with your cell-phone, sewing machine, and high-tech toaster as we speak, plotting worldwide robotic revolution and complete humanoid eradication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home