Thursday, January 06, 2005

I may be busy, but not too busy to write a quick self-promoting post: through this coming Monday you can go here to nominate your favorite blogs for the 2005 Bloggies (man, as if the word blog wasn't super cool enough already). To make it even easier for you, and concentrate any nominating that may occur, I've run through the categories and think that should you wish to nominate IAAFOTS - and why in hell would you not, I'd like to know - the only possibly applicable categories would be Best Kept Secret, Best New, Best Tagline, and Most Humorous. Much more importantly than endorsing myself here, though, I'd love to get more people to nominate some true champs from the links to your left, particularly: Transparent Smile, Stale Popcorn, Baked Ziti, Cityrag, 14 Places To Eat, Lost In Texas, and A Working Mom's Dinner Diary (I don't really know why I am so fond of Dinner Diary, but the fact remains that I am, and maybe you should be, too).

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

The usual: dinner jacket, white tie, coonskin cap. Yourself?

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home