Monday, January 03, 2005

I just saw this Sandra Bullock news which reminds me why I have long called her "the good Julia Roberts"... well, in the past it's really just been because Julia's muppet-sized pie-hole has always frightened me and I otherwise consider them interchangeable, but this will be the new reason going forward. I doubt this is a venue that anyone turns to find out where to send money for disaster relief and I think this tsunami may have already gotten some coverage elsewhere... but since I can't think of any other reason why you'd read this either I will take a moment to point to this list of organizations that Google has set up, and if you need squirrel-friendly guidance in picking amongst them, I've long been a big fan of Habitat For Humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home