Sunday, January 09, 2005

Alright, it's time for the second installment of Size For Size, Two For Two, Staple/Staple, Clip/Clip: Documents From The World Of Litigation Photocopying.

"B. and S. took me to a secret place outside and drew a face of me only I had grey hair. They hanged it up on a door and put my name on it."

"They had this secret a square door cut into the bathroom floor that's where they... if the kids got hurt, then B., her dad or mom or B2 or S. would go down there and hide under the floor. They would say, 'Don't tell anybody that they (we) are under there.' They came out after the parents left."

"Once B.'s mom took M. (sister). B. took M.'s pants off and B.'s dad took a fork and stuck it into her back privates. Me and K. saw him do it. S. was watching K2 play soccer. I was climbing down the ladder through the (trap) door in the floor. K. was holding the ladder. I jumped on B. and told M. to run away. M. ran and went to her nap. They wanted me to clean up the dirt off the bathroom floor." (Note: the secret subterranean room may have a dirt floor).

"B.'s dad would take his pants off. He would show off and wiggle his bottom. B.'s mom was just watchin'."

"B.'s dad took a fork one day and sticked in my (left) cheek (while) I was in a playhouse outside on the play yard. He laughed at me. Nobody else was around."

"They had a Christmas then they wanted me to decorate the whole tree. it was too much. I started getting mad. B.'s dad showed me the blade of the pocket knife and said if I didn't do it, he'd cut me."

"I saw lots of kids (at XXXX Day Care) hanging upside down by their feet."

Therapist: Did they cry?

XXXX: "No, they had handkerchiefs around their mouths."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg07849.html

more of the same

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home