Tuesday, December 28, 2004


I haven't had time for the blogging today due to work (this working from home that I've been trying out for the past few days turns out to be just as time-consuming as working from the office once actual work shows up, go figure) AND Christmas packages finally arriving. I got the first season of Popular on DVD from my mom and a hard drive and scanner from myself, but obviously the most appropriate to showcase in this space is the reader-sent nut pictured above (thanks ab!). Once I get this scanner hooked up there ought to be plenty of new content to post in the days ahead, though, and in the meantime you can add to your Chanukah fun by watching a video about making latkes here while I sing a seasonal song about my new nut: Acorn, acorn, acorn, the Chinese made you out of something, and when Lillian Vernon has finally shipped you, with acorn I will store things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home