Monday, December 27, 2004

I don't think that I did end up get mentioned on NPR last week, but the site is once again the number one search result for "squirrels friend" on Google, and that should be netting IAAFOTS more than enough traffic all by itself. The rival which we continually battle with for that crown is Maria's Duck Tales, and though I'm probably helping Maria to snatch away the top search result again by doing this, I have to admit that her observations and imaginings from water to woods are well worth spending a few leisurely moments perusing (and can lead to your own imaginings about this dark side of assisting nature which she declines to write about, imaginings which may involve ducks and a weed-whacker if your imagination is similar to my own).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home