Tuesday, November 16, 2004


This latest piece of scanned juvenalia is being posted as a shout out to my partner in this terroristic venture from my high school years, because he's passing through NYC on business and will be stopping by my uninviting craphole of an apartment this evening. It's interesting to note that this was from the days when Scooter was still a way to conceal my identity, before it took over and subsumed it. Even though I've gotten myself back to feeling very Paul Drew again the alias remains... not that I really mind, but folks should keep in mind that it was initially a disguise, and is a nickname. Cute & all, but now you're messing with a sonofabitch (man, I can't stop listening to that Hair Of The Dog, it may be the best song ever rocked). Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the official ex-girlfriend of I am a friend of the squirrels, reader Kirra B would like to point out that the man behind the silly nickname is one heck of a man. Sure, scooter isn't as manly a name as killer or puff daddy, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that killer and puff daddy aren't so nice to wake up to. If perhaps, there are female readers out there who have overlooked Mr. Drew as a potential boyfriend based on the nickname, or the height thing, let me tell you ladies, you're missing out, and you'll be sorry.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home