Friday, November 05, 2004

SO, now for the Apprentice-analyzing. I missed the first 5-10 minutes of it again, so I was somewhat in the dark as to why the four fired contestants were back there at all, since they all ended up getting dismissed again at the end of the episode. A look at the official website for the program just now ended up confirming what I had speculated, though, which is basically that there wasn’t any good reason for them to be back, they just were. I came in just as Stacie and Ivana were having some words up in the suite, but there wasn’t anything particularly interesting said there that I caught, and afterwards the bonus four just blended in with the rest of them and didn’t cause any major confrontations or freakouts or really justify their inclusion much at all. Rob, the completely forgotten first guy fired, was very gung-ho and out to prove his worth by not sleeping for two days, but after all his hard work I still can’t even recall what he looks like now. Sandy the bridal shop owner was team leader of… I can’t remember which is which anymore since they mixed the sexes but I’ll say Mosaic, and though they ended up winning she did not impress, especially not when she was standing out on the front walk of the house they were renovating with her face in her hands weeping. Jenn C, who I had hoped would show up either dressed like Katie Couric was on Halloween or holding the severed head of Donald’s fiancée, did not do either of those things, and seemed to be very helpful in getting Sandy through the whole thing. Even after Sandy said that Jenn should be fired when asked back in the boardroom where Jenn got fired, they went right back to being good buddies. And now, guess what, I appear to have more work to do, so this is part one, and I’ll continue with part two after typing up 4 pages of “Infrastructure – Bottoms Up Approach”, which sounds a little more fun than it really is, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home