Monday, November 29, 2004

On Friday evening my curiosity as to how exactly the growing readership outside my close circle of friends manages to stumble across IAAFOTS finally got the best of me and I signed up with a free site analysis service called Reinvigorate (which, if you've got your own website and are similarly curious is so far proving to be outstanding, as well as very nicely designed, hard to believe it's free). A lot of the traffic is coming from other Blogger blogs that don't have me linked, so I'm assuming that's just a result of that "Next Blog" button that we all have up at the top of the page (as far as blogs that do have me linked, Cityrag is leading the pack). But the most interesting referring links to me are the ones from Google, because I can go and see what someone was searching for that got me to come up, and there is a definite trend forming there: kelly perdew girlfriend, the apprentice jennifer massey pics, stacy rotner today show, levi's jennifer massey, wesley moss, apprentice elizabeth jarosz... it's kind of a shame that The Apprentice is pretty much the only thing I'm regularly watching on TV these days except for football (though a few free Fridays in a row have been getting me a little reacquainted with Less Than Perfect). The other searches from the past 24 hours include dirty found, seth green borgata, the floppy show magic window, i am a friend of the squirrels, (and my favorite by far) norm's wall mounted tool chest. Anyway, you can look forward to more not so interesting statistical reports very occasionally in the future, but now to make up for this first report I also have some other Julia Roberts news that most competing outlets seem to have missed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home