Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I've been trying to put together a comprehensive overview of the holiday highlights from Miles Kimball, but between the regular catalog, new arrivals, and Kimball Klearance items there are close to 200 pages of festive knick-knacks to comb through, and there's no way I'm going to be able to decorate the Squirrel's Nest in the grand style it deserves if I don't try to do at least a little of this 'work' they keep sending me, too. So I think this may have to be a continuing feature throughout the season, with just two Klearance items to kick things off today. The question I have with the first one is how in our baby lord jesus's name can these be stepping stones? Grandma is going to have a carrot sticking out the top of her boot if she puts these down as a safe path from the astroturfed stairs to the carport. And the questions I have concerning the second one are as multitudinous as heavenly hosts and it would likely bring down this whole internet were I even able to begin listing them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home