Wednesday, November 10, 2004

It's never easy when you find out that your make-believe girlfriend has been fooling around behind your back, but the pain is even sharper when the betrayal occurs with a dandy Republican fop who just got fired. Reader Andrea B. wasted no time delivering the devastating tip this morning that Lil Stacy Rotner may have "fallen prey to [Raj Bhakta's] charms" and that they may have "at least made out". I hasten to emphasize the 'may have', since Stacy herself says, "I'm sure that people could jump to that conclusion because we spent a lot of time together. We all love each other — he's a great guy." That's not exactly a denial, but I don't make-believe own the woman, after all, and in any pretend relationship people are going to have some Bhaktas in their past. Seriously though, you could do a whole lot better, Ms. Rotner, but if you're too blind to see enough potential in some squirrel-friendly man you've never even heard of to give them the chance to at least make out with you, then I guess I will just have to shift my attentions to someone less televised. It's a (not so) real shame, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Scoo, I just thought I should try to soften the blow before you read it somewhere yourself. I know its hard-core news, but you just have to be harder-core. Reader Andrea B.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could have been worse, it could have been fabio!!!

http://www.orwellproject.com/Article1437.phtml?POSTNUKESID=23e4d400b25dbac5d0f812f3c8f18fe0

MA

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home