Monday, October 11, 2004


That I am fond of Found magazine has already been made clear, I think, but I'm sure I'm far from alone in thinking that they kind of ripped off one of my own old ideas that never fully got off the ground, Dippin Kind magazine (I think our real problem was distribution, in that I never really did any). Since I want to keep all of my cache of found items rather than mailing any in to the guys who finally executed the idea properly, I thought I would post a few of them here from time to time. As you may have guessed by now, the letter above is just such an item, which I think was found in San Francisco by reader Andrew H. at some point in the late 90's. What is up with this note she's talking about? Does T.F. stand for Tooth Fairy? But the tooth fairy doesn't leave birthday presents, unless you lose a tooth on your birthday. Hmm. Anyway, click to enlarge. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home