Tuesday, October 19, 2004


Reading about Peekaboo Sunday the other day has me thinking about miniature ponies (not that I don't often think about them anyway), one of which is enjoying a snack in this photo from the 2003 Dutchess Co. Fair. There's a charity called Personal Ponies that I've been a strong supporter of since I came across their website last year, and maybe you'd be interested in helping them out, too, or just enjoying some photos and information about the specific ponies they use, UK Shetlands, which are one of the most amazingly great animals around, equine or otherwise. The website can explain more about what they do with their ponies, and though it probably isn't as important as curing cancer or feeding starving people or something, I think it is very important in its own small way to some kids who could probably use a little happiness. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home